Support to help you get… and stay healthy
When you are stressed over insurance, finances, legal issues, transportation and more, you can’t focus on your health. That’s where ACHS’ patient services come in. We’ve got the people and resources to help you solve the issues that get in the way of your health care. No insurance? No problem. We’ll help you figure out your options and steer you toward resources that can help. High-Deductible? We’ll see if you qualify for our sliding fee scale. Need transportation? We’ve got you covered. Your partner’s inpatient services will work as your own health care assistants guiding you to available resources in our area. The best part… these services are available to all patients at any ACHS location.
- Patient Navigators – Assistance with financial, legal or social concerns
- Nutritionist – help with establishing a healthy diet and better nutrition
- Clinical Care Coordination – aids you to better manage your chronic disease and help you make transitions that keep you healthier.
- Behavioral Health Services – The support you need to help navigate life’s stressors
- Community Health Outreach – resources to help remove social barriers and assist with Substance Misuse Disorders and recovery
Once you get a handle on those outside issues, you can take a deep breath and better focus on your health. We’re on your side and willing to help.
Support Services are free to ACHS medical patients. To schedule an appointment contact us at 603.444.2464