By getting the COVID19 vaccine you can help stop the spread of the virus and help keep you, your family, and the community healthy.
ACHS has been approved to administer the COVID19 Vaccine as part of the US Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) Health Equity Vaccine Program. This program begins on March 6, 2021, at our ACHS-Woodsville location and is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, and based solely on eligibility as determined by the NH Department of Health & Human Services (NH DHHS). At this time, our vaccine supply is limited. Registration for the vaccine and appointment scheduling is through the NH VINI website. We do receive vaccine shipments on a regular schedule. As our supply of vaccines increases, we will be increasing availability at all five ACHS sites. There is NO COST for the COVID19 vaccine.
How to get your COVID19 Vaccine at ACHS:
Step 1: Check My Eligibility
Currently available to NH residents only
Step 2: If eligible, register with the VINI website
Don’t have internet access? Call 2-1-1
Step 3: Select an ACHS location on the VINI website
The ACHS location will show HRSA/ACHS
Step 4: Select an appt time and location for your first vaccine shot
Step 5: Come to your appointment with your NH photo ID. and wear a short sleeve shirt layer
***Please complete your medical information forms (sent by email from VINI) prior to your arrival and bring them to your appointment. There is no cost for the vaccine.
Have questions? Call your home ACHS location.
To learn more about the COVID19 vaccine, please click here.
GENERAL COVID-19 INFORMATION
As a Federally Qualified Community Health Center, ACHS is committed to helping you stay safe and healthy. Here’s where you can find the latest information on the COVID19 virus, testing, and the vaccine.
COVID-19 VACCINE UPDATE:
- WHO – NH is currently in Phase 3b of the vaccine rollout program. Vaccines are available to all NH residents 16+. See if you qualify here.
- WHAT – Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Jansen COVID19 vaccines. ACHS does not currently offer the Pfizer vaccine. To locate a designated Pfizer location click here.
- WHEN – A First shot, then a second shot up to 42 days after the first for Moderna. Or a single Johnson & Johnson shot.
- WHERE – Designated ACHS sites, state sites, some pharmacies and many area hospitals
- WHY – To protect yourself, your loved ones, and the community from the COVID19 virus
- HOW – See if you qualify here, then register through the VINI
- WHO – Patients who have symptoms of COVID-19, and patients who need to have results to end quarantine, return to work or school.
- WHAT – COVID-19 rapid (15-minute Antigen test) and antibody testing
- WHERE – Here at ACHS, or state-designated testing sites, including many area hospitals
- WHEN – If you are an ACHS patient, simply make an appointment. If not, you can or go to Littleton Regional Healthcare on designated days
- WHY – To reduce the spread of disease and to determine if you need to quarantine. To end quarantine, get back to work or school
- HOW – Nasal test swab
Previous ACHS communication and patient emails
- 3/1/2021 -ACHS patient email – Finally vaccines at ACHS!
- 1/26/2021 – ACHS patient email – Phase 1B FAQs & Updates
- 1/22/2021 – ACHS patient email – Phase 1B Vaccine Info
- 1/18/2021 – ACHS patient email – Vaccine Update
- 12/17/2020 – ACHS patient email – Vaccine info
- 6/24/2020 – ACHS patient email – Reopening Information
- 3/24/20 – ACHS patient email – COVID19 Patient Update
- 3/17/20 – ACHS patient Email – COVID-19 Info