By getting the COVID19 vaccine you can help stop the spread of the virus and help keep you, your family, and the community healthy.
ACHS has been approved to administer the COVID19 Vaccine as part of the US Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) Health Equity Vaccine Program. This program began in March, at our ACHS-Woodsville location and is based solely on eligibility as determined by the NH Department of Health & Human Services (NH DHHS). Registration for the vaccine and appointment scheduling is through the NH VINI website. We do receive vaccine shipments on a regular schedule. As our supply of vaccines increases, we will be increasing availability at all five ACHS sites. There is NO COST for the COVID19 vaccine.
How to get your COVID19 Vaccine at ACHS:
Step 1: Check My Eligibility
Currently available to all NH residents 12+ as, well as to those who reside outside of NH.
Step 3: Select an ACHS location on the VINI website
The ACHS location will show HRSA/ACHS
Step 4: Select an appt time and location for your first vaccine shot
Step 5: Come to your appointment with your photo ID. and wear a short sleeve shirt layer
ACHS vaccine clinics can also accommodate WALK-INS – no appointment or pre-registration is necessary – Just come on in! Have questions? Call your home ACHS location.
If you are an ACHS patient and have already had your vaccine add a copy of your vaccine card to your medical records by emailing a photo, uploading it to your ACHS patient portal account, faxing it to 603-444-8133, or stopping by any ACHS location. Read more here.
To learn more about the COVID19 vaccine, please click here.
GENERAL COVID-19 INFORMATION
As a Federally Qualified Community Health Center, ACHS is committed to helping you stay safe and healthy. Here’s where you can find the latest information on the COVID19 virus, testing, and the vaccine.
COVID-19 VACCINE UPDATE:
- WHO – NH is currently in Phase 3b of the vaccine rollout program. Vaccines are available to all NH residents 12+ as well as to those who reside outside of NH. See if you qualify here.
- WHAT – Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID19 vaccine. Recipients who are 12 – 18 years of age may only receive the Pfizer vaccine.
- To locate a designated Pfizer location (approved for those 16-18) click here.
- WHEN – A First shot, then a second shot up to 42 days after the first for Moderna. Or a single Johnson & Johnson shot.
- WHERE – Designated ACHS sites, state sites, some pharmacies, and many area hospitals
- WHY – To protect yourself, your loved ones, and the community from the COVID19 virus
- HOW – See if you qualify here, then register through the VINI
- WHO – Patients who have symptoms of COVID-19, and patients who need to have results to end quarantine, return to work or school.
- WHAT – COVID-19 rapid (15-minute Antigen test) and antibody testing
- WHERE – Here at ACHS, or state-designated testing sites, including many area hospitals
- WHEN – If you are an ACHS patient, simply make an appointment. If not, you can or go to Littleton Regional Healthcare on designated days
- WHY – To reduce the spread of disease and to determine if you need to quarantine. To end quarantine, get back to work or school
- HOW – Nasal test swab
Previous ACHS communication and patient emails
- 5/18/2021 -ACHS patient email – You’ve had your shot. Now what?
- 3/1/2021 -ACHS patient email – Finally vaccines at ACHS!
- 1/26/2021 – ACHS patient email – Phase 1B FAQs & Updates
- 1/22/2021 – ACHS patient email – Phase 1B Vaccine Info
- 1/18/2021 – ACHS patient email – Vaccine Update
- 12/17/2020 – ACHS patient email – Vaccine info
- 6/24/2020 – ACHS patient email – Reopening Information
- 3/24/20 – ACHS patient email – COVID19 Patient Update
- 3/17/20 – ACHS patient Email – COVID-19 Info