Partner with a provider that’s right for you!
Finding the right provider match for you is one of the keys to your overall health and wellbeing. You want to feel comfortable confiding in and sharing your health care history and concerns. That’s why ACHS is committed to partnering with you to find a provider that meets your needs and suits your individual style.
The first step is to contact an ACHS New Patient Coordinator. They’ll assist you with completing a New Patient Questionnaire which will help us find the right available medical provider at a location that is convenient for you and your schedule.
If you are interested in becoming a patient at ACHS or just want more information, call our New Patient Coordinators at 1.866.201.5076. We’ll get you started, and on your way to better health.
Quality, Affordable health care, plus…
- ACHS has sites in five convenient locations: Franconia, Littleton, Littleton, Warren, Whitefield, and Woodsville
- We accept most major insurances, Medicare and Medicaid
- Our providers can meet your medical needs throughout the course of your life from Pre-natal care, Pediatrics, Adult and Senior needs
- For our uninsured and under-insured patients, we offer a Sliding Fee for payment of services to those who qualify
- Our providers are Board-Certified, highly qualified, and regionally recognized
- ACHS offers integrated care – medical care, behavioral health as well as other support services
- Translation services are available upon request – just as at reception
We’re committed to putting “care” back in healthcare.
Get Well Soon at ACHS
Important Patient Information
Why ACHS is your Patient-Centered Medical Home (PDF)
ACHS Services Brochure (PDF)
ACHS Provider Brochure (PDF)
ACHS_Sliding Fee Brochure (PDF)
ACHS Sliding fee schedule (PDF)
SFS patient application_10.21
ACHS Navigator Assistance Brochure (PDF)
Authorization for Release of Previous Medical Records (PDF)
Blank Release of Information Request (PDF)
Blank Individual Request
An ACHS provider is on call 24/7 for emergencies.
For matters such as refills, test results, and all other concerns, please call the office during business hours. 603.444.2464