Partner with a provider that’s right for you!
Finding the right provider match for you is one of the keys to your overall health and wellbeing. You want to feel comfortable confiding and sharing your health care history and concerns. That’s why ACHS is committed to partnering with you to find a provider that meets your needs and suits your individual style.
The first steps are contacting an ACHS New Patient Coordinator to receive a new patient request form. Once completed and returned to us, we’ll help you find the right available medical provider at a location that is convenient for you and your schedule.
If you are ready to become a patient of ACHS or just want more information, call our new patient coordinators at 1.866.201.5076. We’ll get you started, and on your way to better health.
Quality, Affordable health care, plus…
- ACHS has sites in six convenient locations: Franconia, Littleton, Littleton Dental & Oral Health, Warren, Whitefield, and Woodsville
- We accept most major insurances, Medicare and Medicaid
- Our providers can meet your medical needs throughout the course of your life from Pre-natal care, Pediatrics, Adult and Senior needs
- For our uninsured and under-insured patients, we offer a sliding fee scale for payment of services to those who qualify
- Our providers are Board-Certified, highly qualified, and regionally recognized
- ACHS offers integrated care – medical care, behavioral health, dental and oral health care, as well as other support services
We’re committed to putting “care” back in healthcare.
Get Well Soon at ACHS
Important Patient Information
All ACHS Patients have access to a provider 24/7 outside of normal business hours by calling 603.444.2464