Partner with a provider that’s right for you!
One of the essential elements for maintaining good health and wellness is finding a healthcare provider that is a good match for you. It’s important to feel at ease sharing your medical history and concerns with someone you trust. At ACHS, we are dedicated to working with you to locate a provider who can meet your unique needs and style.
To begin the process, simply reach out to one of our ACHS New Patient Coordinators. They will guide you through filling out a New Patient Questionnaire, which will assist us in identifying a suitable medical provider who is conveniently located for you and your schedule.
Whether you’re considering becoming a patient or just seeking more information, don’t hesitate to call our New Patient Coordinators at 1.866.201.5076. We are committed to helping you take the first step towards improving your health and wellbeing.
Quality, Affordable health care, plus…
- ACHS has sites in five convenient locations: Franconia, Littleton, Warren, Whitefield, and Woodsville
- We accept most major insurances, Medicare and Medicaid
- Our providers can meet your medical needs throughout the course of your life from Pre-natal care, Pediatrics, Adult and Senior needs
- For our uninsured and under-insured patients, we offer a Sliding Fee for payment of services to those who qualify
- Our providers are Board-Certified, highly qualified, and regionally recognized
- ACHS offers integrated care – medical care, behavioral health as well as other support services
- Translation services are available upon request – just ask at our front desk.
We’re committed to putting “care” back in healthcare.
Get Well Soon at ACHS
Important Patient Information
An ACHS provider is on call 24/7 for emergencies.
For matters such as refills, test results, and all other concerns, please call the office during business hours. 603.444.2464