Introducing… ACHS Telehealth
NOW Get your health care virtually – without leaving your home by video, smartphone or computer. ACHS Telehealth lets you stay at home and get answers to your health care concerns by having a virtual visit with your primary care, dental, or behavioral health provider. In the video or phone visit, you’ll talk with an ACHS provider about your care and they’ll work with you to create a plan to improve your health. It’s easy using your phone, tablet, or home computer.
It’s EASY! No Software needed.
- Call us @ 603-444-2464
- We’ll schedule your video or audio call.
- A member of our team will set up an appointment time.
- We’ll confirm you have the right technology (Internet connection, web browser, or phone).
- We’ll send a secure email with a link to the appointment.
- Click the link and you may meet with our medical assistant or the health care provider who will chat with you about your concerns.
- Then you’ll see or talk to your ACHS health care provider.
- The provider will assess your concerns and create a plan for you.
- We’ll bill your insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid or invoice you.
- There’s NO Software to install.
- You can see a provider sooner
- You’ll save time and money on travel
- You can have your video appointment at your home, in your car or anywhere you have access to a smartphone, computer with video or tablet
- Bills your insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid
- You can easily change your appointment
- The live video or phone call visit takes place with your ACHS health care provider
- Your visit is secure and private.
Have questions? Give us a call at 603-444-2464.
Our team will walk you through the process, so you can get the care you need. We’re here to help.