To Become a Patient at ACHS
Call our NEW PATIENT hotline toll-free at 1.866.201.5076.
Ammonoosuc Community Health Services is accepting new patients at all five of its sites.
If you are 20-64 years of age, dowload the ACHS New Patient Registration Packet Ages 20-64 (Complete) from the downloadable materials list below.
If you are 65+ years of age, dowload the ACHS New Patient Registration Packet Ages 65+ (Complete) from the downloadable materials list below.
Return completed forms to: New Patient Coordinator, ACHS, 25 Mt. Eustis Road, Littleton, NH 03561
Some of the advantages that ACHS can offer:
- We accept most major insurances, Medicare and Medicaid
- Our providers can meet your medical needs throughout the course of your life from Pre-natal care, Pediatrics, Adult and Senior needs
- For our uninsured and under-insured patients, we offer a sliding fee scale for payment of services to those who qualify
- ACHS has sites in five convenient locations: Franconia, Littleton, Warren, Whitefield, and Woodsville
- Our providers are Board-Certified, highly qualified, and regionally recognized
- In addition to medical care, ACHS offers behavioral health, pharmacy services and other support services
For your convenience we have made our NEW PATIENT enrollment forms available online. Please click on the links below to download and print the forms. Please complete prior to your first visit with ACHS.
- ACHS New Patient Welcome Letter
- ACHS New Patient Registration Form
- ACHS New Patient Medical History Form
- ACHS New Patient Risk Factors Form Ages 20-64
- ACHS New Patient Risk Factors Form Ages 65+
- ACHS Sliding Fee Scale Application
- ACHS New Patient Auth for Release of Previous Medical Records
- ACHS Patient Bill of Rights-Contract of Care
- ACHS HIPAA Privacy Notice
- ACHS New Patient Registration Packet Ages 20-64 (Complete)
- ACHS New Patient Registration Packet Ages 65+ (Complete)