Employment OpportunitiesJanuary 04 2017 - ACHS Bulletin Board
We encourage health care professionals, clinical and non-clinical support staff, and others who enjoy working in a team-based environment, and who are committed to quality patient care to consider ACHS as your next employer. Individual applicants only, no recruiters please.
ACHS is a nationally recognized and financially secure Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) with a focus on outcomes and community focused care that integrates primary care, behavioral health, oral health, chronic disease management and pharmacy services and delivers to a diverse and underserved patient population. The organization serves over 10,000 of the 30,000 people in its service area encompassing 26 towns in southern Coos County and northern Grafton counties. The Health Center has 6 sites: ACHS-Littleton (Clinic, Pharmacy, Administrative Offices), ACHS Dental & Oral Health Center (on ACHS-Littleton Campus), ACHS-Franconia, ACHS-Warren, ACHS-Whitefield, and ACHS-Woodsville.
Our location in the beautiful White Mountain National Forest area of New Hampshire offers incredible natural beauty throughout the seasons and is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream land. The slower pace of life in this rural area supports a healthy work-life balance, but its location is still only 2.5 hours from Boston, even closer to Montreal, Burlington, VT and the coast of Maine.
We currently have the following positions available:
FAMILY PRACTICE PHYSICIANS - ACHS is searching for energetic, mission-minded Family Practice Physicians to join its dedicated team to accommodate growth and additional access to health care for its patients. ACHS currently has 8 Family Practice Physicians, 7 APRNs, 2 Physician Assistants, 1 Pediatrician, 1 Internal Medicine Physician, 3 Pharmacists, 1 Dentist (soon to be 2), 3 behavioral health specialists attended by a robust team of clinical and non-clinical support personnel.
ACHS Physicians will experience:
• A balanced focus on quality & volume allowing more time with patients: average 20+ min visits.
• IT support team with a strong, clinical knowledge with >20 years of EHR experience.
• Integrated clinical pharmacy, dental and oral health services, behavioral health and patient navigator support, nutrition and paralegal services.
• Emphasis on self-care for patients and staff: provider driven autonomy in practice.
• Varied patient mix – pre-natal through end of life.
• Compensation is between 75%-90% of MGMA, NACHC, and Medscape scale.
• Retention bonus and relocation assistance available and negotiable.
• Extensive growth opportunities in clinical areas of interest and leadership.
• Innovative leader in second round of CMS ACO Pilot Projects.
If you’re looking for rewarding work with competitive pay and benefits at an award-winning, active and caring organization, please send resume and cover letter to:
ACHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.