ACHS – Littleton
25 Mount Eustis Road
Littleton, NH 03561
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Clinical (all sites)
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Additional Hours at ACHS-Littleton
Available to ACHS patients from any site:
- Wednesday Evenings 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Saturdays 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- ACHS-Littleton, 25 Mt. Eustis Road, Littleton, NH
- ACHS-Franconia, 155 Main Street, Franconia, NH
- ACHS-Warren, Route 25, Main Street, Warren, NH
- ACHS-Whitefield, 14 King’s Square, Whitefield, NH
- ACHS-Woodsville, 79 Swiftwater Road, Woodsville, NH
Click here to link to ACHS Site Location Map
Note: Google Maps and Map Quest maps are not accurate for some of these locations.
General (non-medical) Questions or Comments
You may e-mail email@example.com with general (non-medical) questions or comments. ACHS is always interested in receiving your feedback.Please do not use this e-mail to share personal health information or ask patient-specific health questions. It is our practice not to communicate with our patients via e-mail. If you have medical questions, call your primary care provider. We will do our best to answer your questions in a timely manner.
Compliments or Concerns
We value your feedback. If you wish to convey a compliment or express a concern regarding your care at ACHS, please contact the Patient Services Director at 603.444.8204.
For questions regarding billing, please call 603.444.8221. We do our best to return calls within 24 hours. In some cases, it may take longer. We appreciate your patience.
The Community Relations Department handles the community and media relations for all five ACHS sites, and is able to assist and educate the community about the health center and its role in supporting a healthy community. If you would like more information about ACHS in general, publications, fundraising, events, advertising or website content, please contact Community Relations at 603.444.8216.